Rose Gold is so on trend right now, but I’ll unabashedly admit that I’ve been a fan of this beautiful pinkish gold color since the late 90s, if not sooner. I’m so glad it’s going to be so big this year (and I’m dyingggggg to get an updated wedding ring set – hello, pear shaped halo rose gold ring) and I’ve been Pinning things that would make good wedding accents for ages now. I’d love to share some of those ideas with you here (and then photograph them on your big Arkansas Wedding day)!
- Rose Gold shoes: My personal favorites are these flats from Teiks (I’m really tall, so I wore flats to my wedding to not be taller than my husband). But I also love the rose gold heels sooooo much, I’d die to get to photograph some of these pretty ladies on your Arkansas wedding day! Get the Kate Spade Ked’s here, the gorgeous heels from ModCloth here, and the Teiks here.
- Rose Gold Wedding Rings: Like I mentioned above, I am absolutely dying and swooning and pining after one of these pear shaped halo rings in rose gold. There are so many gorgeous options though – everything from simple bands to princess cuts to cushion cuts, and diamonds to aquamarine to morganite! Photo credit/Purchase the matte band set here and the pear shaped set here.
- Your Cake: Oh goodness, there are so many ways to integrate rose gold into your cake. The topper, edible glitter or maybe some metallic watercoloring? Rose gold on your cake will have people ooh-ing and ahh-ing for sure! Photo credit/Purchase supplies for the rose gold glitter cake here and the love topper here.
- Your Invitation Suite: Your wedding invitations are your guest’s very first impression of what your wedding is going to be like. What better way to say that it’s going to be a classy affair than by doing some beautiful rose gold detail to invite them? Photo credit/purchase gold watercolor invitation suite here and charcoal and copper suite here.
- Your Gown! I know, I know, this one is a little bit more nontraditional, but take a look around the internet at gowns with rose gold detailing or even blush colored dresses. There are some incredible options out there and it could be a gorgeous way to incorporate your love of rose gold! Photo credit for first dress: This Pin on Pinterest and second dress: This Pin on Pinterest